Break the Trust – Underwear on The Line
Break the trust of your best friends and neighbors in an unusual way can be done by viewing the Underwear on the line. Perhaps not so much today, but this was not done in the past. Now underwears are all out even without being on the Laundry Clothesline. One might wonder what in the world has happened to common decency. So it is the same as when you experience what someone else does when they break the trust on something that is sacred to you. Your heart and all the contents within it. All of a sudden, you wind up feeling like we did in the days of old when someone saw your underwear on the line.
You find yourself experiencing all of the emotions at the same time. Somewhat easier to handle if the betrayer was someone you did not know. But what do you do when it is a close confidant that is the one to break the trust? Someone like your husband or your wife? Conflicted, to say the least. That love/hate relationship, especially if this was the love of your life!
In time it will become one or the other. Love in time and when forgiveness has been given a chance to come in and heal over the pain. And hate if it isn’t. Anger, fear, sadness and grief? Why yes. You have to grieve the loss of the break of trust, then a treasured friendship or relationship. You are mad at yourself for allowing the same to happen so then there is self hatred and love to deal with as well. Please don’t have any weapons around, for it will give a greater probability to the loss of life in such a conflict. Perhaps you own, perhaps the other person.
Everyone does not mature in all of the same ways, and in that it takes time to get to know one another, we need to hold each other in the highest esteem. Old fashioned values of honesty and trust are still treasures to have, especially when you consider the high stakes involved when you break the trust.
Common Signs of Stress
- Persistent: worry – resentment – sadness
- Mood swings, increased irritability or anger at home or work
- Persistent fatigue, restless sleep
- Difficulty concentrating
- Daily muscle tension, headache
- Frequent colds, flu, stomach problems
- Loss of pleasure in usuallly enjoyable activities
- Diminished sense of well-being
- Skipping meals or eating too much
- Increased use of: alcohol – cigarettes – sleep medication – other drugs
Actions to take at Work
- Set Limits
- Focus on problem solving
- Take frequent breaks
Actions to take at Home
- Make time for friends and family
- Leave work at work
- Maintain Nutrition
- Find a Quiet Place
- Assume a comfortable position
- Breath Deeply and Exhale Slowly
- Close your eyes and just let your body relax from your head down to toes
- Picture yourself resting in a calm place and relax for a few minutes
- Then take a deep breath in, blow it out, as you open your eyes and allow yourself to bring with you as you do, that feeling of being energized and refreshed and stretch
Resume activities keeping that relaxed and fresh feeling!!!
Victory Road Wellness Center
Call Today!: (301) 728-1720
Email: Click on link below
The Spirit to Care and the Skill to Help
Walk In Broken – Walk Out In Victory!!
Louise Malbon Reddix is the Author of:
Stand In Your Anointment – This Too Shall Pass!
See the Trailer & where to buy the book
You can also find me at:
Twitter – @LouiseReddix